Friday, August 18, 2006

Distraction

I don't think it would surprise anyone to learn that I'm not functioning at my highest and best level today. I'm basically trying to stay as distracted as possible, until I have actual time to process the news. So, thanks to everyone that's been humoring me today. I'm especially thankful for the comments.

So, here are a couple other things -- other than work -- that have kept me busy or amused for the last +/- 13 hours. Enjoy!

  1. The Wikipedia entry for Snakes on a Plane.
  2. Fametracker's list of the 10 Least Essential Fall Films.
  3. The medicinal effects of T.V.
  4. Warrantless surveilance is, indeed, unconstitutional.
  5. Supreme Court bobbleheads.
  6. Playing with food, internet style.
  7. The history of Play Doh.
  8. Pez theater.
  9. For your inner MacGyver.
  10. Most useful product ever: The beer belly.

No comments: